Friday, May 05, 2006

Tagged Again

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Inside there was only an enormous, transperant block with infinite internal needles in which the light of the sunset was broken up into colored stars
“One hundred years of Solitude”- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
Yes I can catch air,..so what does it prove, my real estate status?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sun Vs Heat game..am not a big time NBA fan, here and there stop to watch the score and follow the play-off

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
6:59 pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
7:08 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Apparently my windows are sound proof, but I just heard a plane pass by

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today morning to work

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Aarsi’s blog, copied this is long list of questions

9. What are you wearing?
cotton pants + T

10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah..usually I don’t remember them, but today I slept in and I kinda remember what I dreamt about..but I wouldn’t to write it here.

11. When did you last laugh?

about 4 hr backs..when I was telling my colleague about the difference in expenditure when single Vs when u have a GF Vs when u have a wife…it worked out to be 1:3:2

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a dart board, smookies mountain poster, an art piece, calendar, ganesh pic

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Lately yes, and has been bothering me for sometime

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Painful

15. What is the last film you saw?
Hanuman…the cartoon movie

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Nikon D70
Stocks

Just those 2 things as of now…Rest after few years

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

There a luandry list of things that you don’t know about me

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Provide supplies to the famine ridden people in Africa

19. Do you like to dance?
Not a lot,

20. George Bush.
Everybody know about him

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Never thought of that…as of now I don’t have any preference, I would let me wife decide

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Never thought of that…as of now I don’t have any preference, I would let me wife decide

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Welcome with a broad smile..

25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.

7 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Ram said...

hmmm- enna da adhu point 13? :O

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Nostalgia said...

Usual things which you see in life, and I can't be of any help to that friend.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger meghjanmi said...

another one..!!surprise,surprise..nostalgia..thirunthittiya..inime neraya posts ethirpaakalaama..:)

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Jaya said...

Long break ku apram pola iruku!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Nostalgia said...

Yeah it was break...I will try to post in future..

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Siva said...

Try to post in future? sutham da nee :p

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Jaya said...

Did u say try to post in future? By now so many things in the world have changed!! Enga onoda future?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home