Friday, May 05, 2006

Atlast, the 10 things

Tagged Ram by

Name 10 of life's simple pleasures that you like the most and then pick 10 people to do the same (optional). Try to be original and creative and no to use the things someone else has already used.



I have listed out 10 simple things that bring me pleasure as of now, I mean for the person who I am and where I am right now

1. Those mulitple kutti naps before you finally get up from the bed in the morning.."appa 5 mins pa pls pa" :)
2 .Dreaming..I am big time dreamer..day dreaming is one of my favorite passtime, now don't ask me what I dream
3 . To lie down under the open sky, with a gentle breeze on and watch the stars/ moon through the night, ofcourse company irundha unnam nella irrukkum..my mootai maadi was my favorite place.. on the beach too with the soothing rythms of the waves
4. cool shower after running…which I seldom do nowadays
5. ofcourse sight adikuruthu
6. Hanging out with friends-chatting, movies, eating, serious discussion , fighting..
7. Friday night call
8. Chocolate cake..yummmmy….even typing it makes me drool
9 . A game of racquet ball

I was able to list out the first 9 very quickly, but the last one took me a great deal of time..but aren't these 10 were meant to be impromtu

10 . small things that you look forward towards, it can be a weekend movie, weekend run, planning for the next big thing(which never happens) or the cute girl who works in another dept at ur office for whom you might take the longest possible route to the café just to have a glance of her(Ok she left the company 4 months back) ..all these small things helps to keep the life exicting, dont they??

6 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Ram said...

beautiful ones...


what is this Friday night call anyways? :O - padikaravanga nee every friday date panranu thappaa nenachukka poraanga! :P

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger meghjanmi said...

onnu vidaama'sight adikkarda' ella pasangalum ezhithiranga..:)
day-dreaming?..r u a piscean..u can't beat them!!;)
and nice to see u have kept up the tag,albeit a trifle late..:)

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Nostalgia said...

are only pisceans deemed to day dream??..am a scorpion..

yeah abt sighting..janam sid adikhar hai..heheehe

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger meghjanmi said...

by my moon-sign,i am scorpion too..and piscean by sun sign..so inda daydreaming ennoda janmasidh adhikaar..:D

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Nostalgia said...

You know after your post..I started thinking about my moon sign..Well I am a piscean by moon sign and scorpion by sun sign..strange

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger meghjanmi said...

very..:O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home