Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Random Thoughts

Goals, ambitions, are they set? When the destination is not clear than what path should we take? what and where is the target? Will my dream ever materialise into defined goals, or should they really define themselves into goals. Will I have the temperament to decipher these goals into achievable and non-reachable, is there a clear line ? how can I be oblivious to all these questions?

Iconic images of the intelligentsia and the brave entrepreneurs who made it to the front pages reckon me and act as a constant pull towards the peak behind the wafting dark clouds of fear, fear of failure, fear of under performance. These pull would certainly help to forget the abnoxious moments of failed endeavors which knell like a death bell.

These questions and thought reverebate through mysystem.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger Ram said...

dei! i wont name you and spoil ur anonymity(ofcourse u can choose to create a diff id for fear of me reading thur ur posts :P), but what is this??? Amazing usage of words. Makes me wonder if this is really YOU! But i know it's you. Goodluck and happy blogging!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Nostalgia said...

Most popular bloggers remain anonymous, truly I have no such intentions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home